Academic Year 2019/2020:
- Staff INSET: 30 August 2019 (All day)
- Staff INSET: 2 September 2019 (All day)
- Autumn term begins: 3 September 2019 - 8:40am
- Half Term: 21 October 2019 (All day) to 1 November 2019 (All day)
- Autumn term ends: 12 December 2019 - 12:00pm
- Staff INSET: 6 January 2020 (All day)
- Spring term begins: 7 January 2020 - 8:40am
- Half Term: 17 February 2020 (All day) to 21 February 2020 (All day)
- Spring term ends: 27 March 2020 - 12:00pm
- Staff INSET: 16 & 17 April 2020
- Summer term begins: 20 April 2020 - 8:40am
- Bank Holiday: Friday 8 May 2020
- Half Term: 25 May 2020 (All day) to 29 May 2020 (All day)
- Summer term ends: 1 July 2020 - 12:00pm
- Friday 30th August 2019 - Staff INSET (All day)
- Monday 2nd September - Staff INSET (All day)
- Tuesday 3rd September 2019 - Year 1 & 2 Boys Return at 8:40am - New Reception boys will be given their start date and time at the "Meet the Teacher" event on the 14th June.
- Friday 6th September - Year 2 -Exploration Society (Wimbledon Common) 12pm-3:45pm
- Monday 9th September - Clubs start.
- Tuesday 10th September - Year 2 Storyteller Workshop.
- Tuesday 10th September - Year Group Introductory Evening - Year group times will be advised.
- Wednesday 11th September - New Parents Coffee Morning - 8:45-9:30am
- Wednesday 18th September - Reception Reading Workshop - 2:30pm
- Friday 20th September - Jeans for Genes
- Saturday 21st September - Cranmore Football Tournament at Cranmore School (West Horsley) 9:30 start.
- Monday 23rd September - Year 2 Mathematics Workshop - 2:15pm
- Tuesday 24th September - Year 1 Mathematics Workshop - 2:15pm
- Wednesday 25th September - Year 2 trip to The Wetlands Centre.
Life at WCPS
WCPS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is our aim that all pupils fulfil their potential.Mrs Tracey Buck - Headteacher
Wimbledon Common Preparatory School was founded in 1919 as a place of education for the sons of local gentry in the neighbourhood of Wimbledon Village and was a preparatory school for King's College School and other notable public schools.